Pediatric Cardiac Technician - Full Time Day - CH- Cardiology
Company: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Posted on: September 14, 2021
The Children s Heart Center is currently seeking a full-time
pediatric sonographer to join our team in covering inpatient and
- Under the direction of the Chief Technician, the individual
will perform all neonatal, pediatric, adult congenital, and fetal
echocardiography studies in both the inpatient and outpatient
- These studies include obtaining detailed anatomical,
functional, and hemodynamic information on all patients referred to
the Pediatric Echocardiography Laboratory.
- Travel to satellite offices is required.
- Successful completion of ultrasound or cardiovascular
technology program with emphasis on echocardiography.
- Registry in, preferably, pediatric or adult echocardiography
through ARDMS or CCI (or eligibility is required).
- Minimum of 15 echo-related CMEs required per three-year period
(as by ICAEL standards).
- Pediatric echocardiography experience is required.
- Maintenance of BLS Heart Health Care Provider course completion
status is required.
- Successful completion of all required orientation programs is
Keywords: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark , Pediatric Cardiac Technician - Full Time Day - CH- Cardiology, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!