OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Posted Date: Sep 10, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for a
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR position.
- Location: 350 Dr Martin
Luther King Jr Blvd Newark NJ 07102 Note: online
applications accepted only.
Part-time; Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Requirement: Social
Media and Graphics Experience preferred
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Summary: As an Operations Coordinator, you will
be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the
operation. The Coordinator will interact closely with all clients
and associates to ensure seamless coordination of any operational
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists managers in day-to-day coordination of business
- Monitors, controls, and supports business operations to meet
customer expectations and company goals.
- Liaises between customer, associates, and management to ensure
smooth operations delivery.
- Coordinates and manages project tasks to ensure project
delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Ensures compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Builds and maintains strong customer relationships through
regular meetings and communications.
- Provides direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve
- Identifies problems in operations process and resolve them in
quickly and timely manner.
- Follows standard operating procedures for efficient business
- Maintains clear and accurate operations documents/procedures
for reference purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Administrative and clerical experience in an office, hotel,
corporate or related work environment.
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications,
problem-solving, and strategizing skills.
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 865035.
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Newark , OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (PART-TIME), Other , NEWARK, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!