Food Safety Auditor
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
This position can be seated in any of our fulfillment locations:
Newark, NJ | GrandPrairie, TX | Richmond, CA | Newnan, GA |
Swedesboro, NJ | Phoenix, AZ. Alternatively, you can be located
anywhere and able to work remotely but with the expectation of a
great deal of travel to HelloFresh fulfillment centers across the
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making
it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have
offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to
millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and
we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that
cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which
allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and
international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where
you can thrive as a result.
As the Food Safety Auditor, you will take a hands-on approach,
with on-site auditing with over 600 suppliers. You will report to
and support the Sr. Manager, Supplier Quality by mapping out and
accomplishing the Supplier Quality program at HelloFresh.
You will ...
- Develop Supplier Quality programs at HelloFresh to ensure the
integrity of ingredients and packaging are met
- Implement processes to improve Vendor Performance and
consistency of ingredient quality
- Oversee evaluations and audits, conduct on-site supplier
visits, onboarding, and other tasks related to supplier or
ingredient quality; establish Measurements to track quality and
performance of suppliers
- Promote a customer-first environment focused on delivering the
highest quality product to our customers
- Partner with Procurement, Operations and other departments to
develop SOPs, process-based audits and Measurements to improve
standardization and improvement throughout the company
- Trusted Partner & Adviser: you're able to cultivate
partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can
provide information, assistance, and support
- Bold: you take calculated risks to change the status quo; you
listen to your team and values their ideas
- Strategic: you're a critical thinker who uses logic to identify
alternatives, evaluate, and present approaches to solve complex
problems while thinking about contingency plans
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer
experience and can achieve excellence in delivering the planned
customer outcomes with excellent customer care and customer
- Results-oriented: recognizes and resolves situations that are
ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting goals, and pave
the way for efficiency
At a minimum, you have...
Schedule: Monday-Friday (working weekends and holidays may be
required) + 75% travel
- Bachelor's Degree (Masters preferred) in Food Science,
Microbiology, Supply Chain, or related; at minimum, high school
diploma with no less than 4 years' relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in Quality, Supply Chain, Vendor
Management or Food Manufacturing
- 1+ years of supplier or vendor management, including
presentations, negotiations, onboarding/off-boarding, performance
evaluations, quality inspections, audits.
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP,
SQF, and GMPs
- Background in Supplier/Co-Packer Management and Supplier
- Quality or Ingredient Certifications (ASQ, SQF, AIB )
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Google
app (Gmail, drive, sheets), and Tableau capabilities
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or
because you are a protected veteran.
- Great benefits package & 401k company match that vests
immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other
- Company sponsored outings and Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative work environment within a mission-driven
Keywords: HelloFresh, Newark , Food Safety Auditor, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!