Director of Nursing Services (DON/DNS)- Relocate to Upstate New York
Company: Centers for Specialty Care Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Relocate with Centers Health Care and experience a world of
benefits, career opportunity, and personal growth!
Director of Nursing Services - DON/DNS
Centers Health Center is actively seeking an Experienced DON /
DNS for a Skilled Nursing Facility in upstate, NY.
Why You Should Relocate with us:
Generous compensation structure
Education/career advancement opportunity
Two-Tiered Health and Dental Plans
Generous PTO Package
Exclusive company/leadership retreats
Spousal job placement assistance
Local housing and schooling placement assistance
Employee appreciation days
And a whole lot more!!!
Apply today and find out what Centers Health Care has in store
for you! Don't miss out on this unique opportunity!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's
skills remain current.
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
- Assessing the health needs of each resident.
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Relocation to New York State
- Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care.
- Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience.
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
Keywords: Centers for Specialty Care Group, Newark , Director of Nursing Services (DON/DNS)- Relocate to Upstate New York, Other , Dover, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!