Private Client Relationship Manager
Company: TD Bank Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10
largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers
with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking
products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations
throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas
and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer
customized private banking and wealth management services through
TD Wealth, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services
through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill,
N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook
at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank
Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto,
Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The
Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock
exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit
The Private Client Relationship Manager II (RM) is a high-touch
point of client contact accountable to serve the unique and complex
needs of clients in the high net worth segment. The Private Client
Relationship Manager II will serve as the central point of contact
for HNW clients across banking lending and High Net Worth Investing
with expertise in banking and lending. The job partners with
Investment Advisors and Trust Advisors to provide proactive client
service to achieve greater share of wallet. The job will also be
responsible for retaining and growing the client relationship and
is accountable for exceeding clients' expectations for asset
accumulation, preservation and growth.
The Private Client Relationship Manager II is at the center of
the Private Client Services model supporting an integrated Wealth
Management offering by providing day-to-day account management,
wealth management solutions (via partner referrals) and complex
credit solutions for client and their businesses. In so doing, the
Private Client Relationship Manager II must focus on maximizing
clients' satisfaction with their Banking relationships, maximizing
profitability of the portfolio, while ensuring minimum credit risk
for Bank funds.
- 4-year degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years financial services experience in a production capacity
(i.e. track record for meeting sales goals) required.
- Securities Licensed: Series 7, 63 + 65 or 66.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP), preferred.
- Strong understanding of private banking business development
techniques, products, services and overall industry.
- Advanced understanding and experience with commercial banking
relationships and experience interacting with high-net worth
- Consultative sales experience required.
- Proven ability to establish relationships and partner
effectively with other departments within TD Bank, America's Most
- Proven business development track record.
- Strong market presence with wide network of outside referral
sources for new business.
- High level of personalized customer service skills, including
ability to work with wide variety of clients and provide an
exceptional level of service.
- Strong credit and financial analysis skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as part of
a team - working well with other team members and keeping all
relevant individuals, including management, up to date in a timely
- Ability to work within an organization to influence and get
things done without direct authority.
- Organized self-starter with ability to work independently with
little direct guidance.
- Refined negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Membership in civic and professional organizations required
- Must have experience working within a highly collaborative team
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible
environment, where all employees and customers feel valued,
respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce
that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in
which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every
employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an
accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD
Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com .
Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the
accommodation needed to assist you with the application
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Keywords: TD Bank Group, Newark , Private Client Relationship Manager, Other , Bernardsville, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!