Company: Atlantic Health System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Atlantic Health System is seeking a Per Diem Materials
Representative at Morristown Medical Center. Required hours will be
7am - 12pm, including every other weekend.
- Count inventory items using a handheld barcode reader on
nursing and clinical units.
- Pick items from inventory as needed and deliver them to the par
- Refill the storeroom shelves with incoming products as
- Receive in goods from vendors and freight carriers; enter
receipts and issues into the computer system.
- Deliver non-stock items to end user departments.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull 75 lbs.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality,
safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients
and their families. We are confident that you will find success
within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th
year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work
For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of
collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our
patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore,
abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from
discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe
benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects
of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional
orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status,
disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry,
Keywords: Atlantic Health System, Newark , Materials Representative, Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!