Customer Experience Rep - Lead Generation
Company: Benjamin Moore
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Overview: The successful candidate will review and forward leads
to the responsible field representative for projects where Benjamin
Moore is specified by data mining the Dodge Report and other
publications as well as identify and target firms/projects who do
not specify Benjamin Moore products/materials on their master
specifications by mining database the Spec Share report and other
sources. This role is crucial in helping Benjamin Moore graphically
expand its' footprint, further penetrate commercial markets and
develop a solid continuous pipeline of sales growth
- Data Mine Dodge Report and other publications identifying and
qualifying paint project leads based off established Market Segment
- Data Mine Spec Share Report identifying and targeting projects,
Designers, or Architects who do not currently specify Benjamin
- Interact and/or assist in the interaction with Design,
Architect or General Contractor professionals to provide assistance
regarding painting solutions.
- Provide and/or assist with providing Design, Architect or
General Contractor professionals with product education to promote
Benjamin Moore Products.
- Read and evaluate project specifications related to paint and
communicate with General Contractors, Designers and Architects to
influence professional to us Benjamin Moore products.
- Enters appropriate notes/comments into Microsoft CRM.
- Follows up on projects in CRM with Field Rep, Designer,
Architect or General Contractors.
- Adhoc Reporting as required.
- Order processing during peak hours.
- Other related projects/assignments as required.
- Some Travel maybe required.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Benjamin Moore & Co/competitive product
- Superior knowledge with company systems including, Microsoft
Office and SAP.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Effective verbal, written and telephone communication
- Ability to analyze situations and identify opportunities for
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and driven.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing situations, how to best
prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Flexible schedule availability to meet business needs
Keywords: Benjamin Moore, Newark , Customer Experience Rep - Lead Generation, Other , Flanders, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!