Quality Assurance Coordinator Full-time days -Essex County Jail
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is responsible to plan, organize, direct, and lead
the personnel and work process of the quality management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a Criminal Record History Clearance and a Child
Abuse History Clearance.
- Ability to physically participate in the use of therapeutic
holds and to be certified annually to demonstrate competence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people from differing
backgrounds and cultures.
- Ability to be flexible in meeting scheduling needs.
- Able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical
nature and function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced
professional environment while providing a strong attention to
detail and achieving results.
- Able to work independently, proactively, and resourcefully with
little or no supervision. Ability to independently manage multiple
tasks and projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Possess knowledge of the CQI (continuous quality improvement)
process and the ability to apply concepts to varied
- Excellent training, presentation and leadership skills.
- Proposal writing and analytical reasoning, ability to interpret
and evaluate complex information, while identifying patterns and
- Team development and facilitation techniques to help teams
achieve their highest potential.
- Advanced computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office
- Has knowledge and understanding of CFG's mission and
- Follow and abide by all established program and agency
protocols, policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriate boundaries
with staff and residents.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings, team meetings and
processes for communication concerning residents and the
- Attend and participate in all required trainings, both upon
hire and annually.
- Achieve and maintain First Aid and CPR certification.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with the team and other
internal and external stakeholders. Provide help to other team
members as needed.
- Participate in creating an overall positive community
atmosphere with other staff and residents.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively orally, in
writing and on both an interpersonal and group level.
- Provide the team with thorough, timely, legible, accurate,
objective information through documentation.
- Contribute to ensuring the facility is safe, clean and secure
for all residents and staff.
- Participate in quality improvement activities.
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to accept direction and
- Participates in continuous supervision by administrative
- Dress professionally and appropriately as outlined in the Dress
- Notify the Abuse Hotline (1-877-NJ ABUSE) whenever there is
reasonable cause to believe that a child has been or is being
abused or neglected by staff members, children, or any other person
as required by the New Jersey Child Abuse and Neglect Law.
- Possess the personal characteristics and experience to
collaborate with and provide appropriate care to residents, gain
their respect, guide their development, and participate in their
overall treatment program.
- Ability to provide services in a culturally and linguistically
- Possess the temperament to work with and care for children,
youth, adults or families with special needs, as appropriate.
- Support constructive resident-family visitation and resident
involvement in community activities.
Specific Job Functions:
- Oversee and monitor the development and implementation of the
quality management improvement program, in collaboration with the
Executive Director, Program Directors and other staff.
- Develop and edit quality management policies and
- Work with Executive Director, Program Directors and others to
develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and
- Implement systems to ensure that services conform to regulatory
requirements, contractual obligations and CFG policies.
- Design and conduct surveys to assess the achievements of CFG
and satisfaction with the services provided.
- Collect information systematically; perform statistical
analysis and data analysis for reporting and communicating results,
feedback and recommendations to the programs and stakeholders.
- Assure that improvement activities are documented and reported
within the organization and externally as appropriate.
- Engage staff and stakeholders in continuous quality
- Perform quality control audits as necessary.
- Prepare reports and provide feedback to staff in an educational
- Assess quality improvement training needs; plans and implement
training for staff as necessary.
- Conduct meetings, trainings and information sessions with staff
and stakeholders as necessary to promote the quality management
Education and Experience:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
social work, psychology, health sciences, business, healthcare
administration, health information management or a related field.
Master's degree is preferred.
- Three years of work experience with children and/or adolescents
in the healthcare field.
Training Requirements Specific to this Position:
- Handle with Care Annually
- All Training Academy Classes and ongoing training as
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Newark , Quality Assurance Coordinator Full-time days -Essex County Jail, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!