Medical Records Administrator
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Responsible for the oversight of the unit's medical records.
Provides leadership to Medical Records Clerks, pulls charts, files
documents and medical releases, and conducts chart maintenance.
- Provides leadership to medical records' staff.
- Acts as project manager for medical records process.
- Alphabetizes, access, files, retrieves, organizes and maintains
patient medical charts.
- Provides necessary medical records for members of the
- Reviews medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensures that all required documents and releases are included
in all patient charts.
- Maintains admission and discharge records.
- Processes release of information requests.
- Prepares routine correspondence.
- All other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent with at least one year of experience
with medical records.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb
or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Newark , Medical Records Administrator, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!