Director Plant Operations Full Time Day
Company: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Posted on: June 11, 2021
- Develops and administers programs to maintain buildings,
grounds, and equipment in accordance with regulations and
administrative guidelines. Directs the repair, reconstruction, and
construction of the Behavioral Health Center s physical plant,
equipment and its contents.
- Ensure that [unit/department/division] is in compliance with
all applicable policies, laws and regulations.
- Consults and advises administration and the Board of Directors
for plans and programs for the institutions facilities and progress
of major construction and renovation projects.
- Shows sound judgment in negotiating contractual arrangements
concerning maintenance, landscaping, and construction.
- Directs the management of maintenance construction and repair
of the buildings and grounds.
- Maintains a program to insure scheduled preventive maintenance
is adhered to as set forth by hospital and department
- Provides administrative oversight for the Fire and Safety
- Serves on a variety of committees, recommending approval of
institutional policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the oversight and evaluation of contractual
arrangements concerning maintenance, landscaping and
- Directs the obtaining of local building, state and federal
environmental permits. Monitors local, state and federal
regulations to ensure institutional compliance.
- H.S. graduate or equivalent. Minimum 5 8 years Plant
Maintenance management experience and/or BA/BS Degree.
- Successful completion of site personnel general
- Successful completion of department specific orientation.
Keywords: Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark , Director Plant Operations Full Time Day, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!