Weichert Co. is hiring an Administrative Assistant in Morris
Plains, New Jersey. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for
overseeing the scheduling, coordination, and tracking of all
interview and selection activities associated with Management
Apprentice, Assistant Sales Manager, and Sales Manager candidates
within the residential sales company. The position provides input
to the overall design of the interview and selection process.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
• Schedules and coordinates interviews (“Weichert Assessments”)
to ascertain the candidate’s qualifications for entering a sales
management role within the Company.
• Creates and maintains candidate files including resume, real
estate production data, RVP feedback, interviewer feedback, and
• Participates in debrief sessions with senior management and
other members of the selection committee. Organizes and tracks
feedback and recommendations regarding the candidate’s
qualifications to senior management.
• Oversees all aspects of management candidate’s progress during
the interview and selection process. Follows up on various aspects
of the process as needed.
• Interfaces with Human Resources and RVP Assistants to
facilitate the hiring process of candidates.
• Assists with the onboarding process of selected sales
• Conducts tours of the corporate campus for candidates.
• Maintains management bench candidate pipeline files.
• Utilizes tools to track company production trends on a monthly
• Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements: • High
school diploma or GED • Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Valid driver’s license • Two (2) to four (4) years of real estate
experience preferred • Previous related Human Resources experience
preferred • Knowledge and understanding of residential sales
management roles within the Company • Ability to handle
confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner •
Strong organization and follow-up skills • Proficiency in Microsoft
Office suite of products • Self-starter and proactive • Strong oral
and written communications skills • Ability to multitask in a
fast-paced environment • Strong attention to detail • Strong
customer service skills • Basic math skills including addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions •
Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC,
calculator, fax machine, etc.)