Field Diagnostic Technician
Company: Tremco Illbruck
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Diagnostic Technician - Thermographer
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
- Perform/assist with diagnostic roof inspections including
Infrared, Nuclear, visual, & other inspections services along with
related information gathering and verification tasks.
- Work with the WTI Division Managers to coordinate staffing and
scheduling of all WTI Field Reps in the respective regions to
ensure proper utilization of manpower on specific jobs for highest
profitability. Collaborate with other Field Supervisors as
- Oversee the Quality Control (QC) process of all diagnostic jobs
including the proper documentation to ensure that all work was
completed properly and that the customer is fully satisfied.
- Conduct and foster professional and timely communication (via
email, voicemail, in person) with the customers, sales reps, field
staff, and internal company personnel on all diagnostic related
- Serve as the main contact for the office personnel if there are
any problems concerning a diagnostic issue.
- Project a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
while completing services for a customer.
- In conjunction with the Manager of Diagnostic Services, assist
in the training of other field personnel on diagnostic tools,
techniques, processes, etc.
- Proper completion of all services and related paperwork.
- Participate in all safety trainings and complete any required
- Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned
by the Manager of Diagnostic Services or the VP of General
Skills, Qualifications, Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior roofing inspection and diagnostic experience
- Prior roofing experience including patch and repair skills
- Knowledge of Project Management, planning and scheduling
- Knowledge and experience monitoring and maintaining Quality
- Functional computer skills
- Prior safety training and complete minimum of 10-hour OSHA
- Planning and organizational skills. Able to juggle multiple
priorities and demonstrate good task management
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build
- Ability to climb up and down interior/exterior ladders to
access roofs (minimum of 20 ft.) and carry basic hand tools,
equipment and/or material up to approx. 100lbs. over long
- Capable of walking along roof top edges (no fear of heights,
good balance, etc.)
- Ability to handle prolonged exposure to outside weather
conditions (heat, cold, etc.)
- Ability to travel out of town, may include overnight
- Must have transportation and a valid driver's license
- Ability to work weekends and/or holidays if needed
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Tremco Illbruck, Newark , Field Diagnostic Technician, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!