Product Analytics Senior Manager
Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that
means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because
the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also
happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Analyst Senior Manager within Audible' s Product
Analytics Team, you will be responsible for data driven
decision-making for Audible' s Product Management and Tech
leadership. Working closely with your stakeholders of product
managers and tech teams, you will drive data instrumentation
requirements, perform analyses to understand how customers interact
with our products to inform product roadmaps, and provide
end-to-end experimentation support. In addition, you will develop
KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to
enable a focus on results, execution, speed, and learning.
You love being hands-on to leverage their technical skills to
find answers to business problems. You are able to contribute to
multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously, maintain
relationships with product and tech stakeholders, and own
deliverables end-to-end. You have the ability to analyze and
visualize big data, develop insightful analyses, work effectively
as part of a cross-functional team, and communicate findings in a
clear and compelling way.
As a Product Analytics Manager, you will...
- Make a business impact through analytical and strategic
guidance and reporting.
- Leverage technical skills to research and mine big data sources
to understand customer behaviors and develop a point of view to
guide the development of product experiences.
- Build and productionalize dashboards to share insights and
present to senior leadership regularly.
- Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective
data interpretation and visualization.
- Track and manage all current and future experiments and
participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss timelines,
recommend best-practices and share experimental learnings to drive
- Work with product managers to structure and execute disciplined
experiments, measure and analyze results, and present
- Become an analytics/data subject matter expert.
- Work with key stakeholders both internal and external to
advance our experimentation and measurement capabilities.
- Identify and execute process improvement strategies to enhance
and streamline our capabilities.
- Develop perspectives on key customer behaviors rooted in our
product and enable stakeholders to actively measure impact using
- Be an experimentation, causation, and scientific method
practitioner and enthusiast.
- Conversant in the process of data instrumentation, data quality
validation, and data interpretation.
- Support the team by surfacing best practices, advanced
techniques, and optimization solutions to accelerate the speed of
our insights time-to-market.
- Communicate effectively.
- Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical
- Develop compelling presentations and documents - and
communicate them with impact.
- 5+ years experience in a data driven/analytical role or
advanced/technical degree in Analytics, Operations Research,
Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Sciences
(Political or Natural).
- Experience with data/analytical tools including Excel, Tableau,
and querying relational databases.
- Advanced SQL.
- Stakeholder management, including prioritization across
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the
capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated high achievement and independence in prior
- Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including
presentation and PowerPoint.
- Intellectual curiosity for what creates value for our customers
and drives the business.
- Advanced degree (Analytics or MBA).
- Experience working directly with product managers and software
- Experience with Python, R, Spark, Clickstream or Adobe
- High aptitude for sourcing, producing, and automating reporting
to drive improvements in business processes.
- Background in content/media, marketing tech, software
development, and/or internet industries.
- Understanding of product analytics, e-commerce analytics,
marketing analytics, experimentation, and econometric
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice.
We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer
and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks,
we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share
stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and
transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our
people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners,
storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences
power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the
power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities
who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Newark , Product Analytics Senior Manager, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!