PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential
Financial, Inc. (NYSE: PRU). With $1.4 trillion in assets under
management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the
world's top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven
self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business
offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm's
ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while
fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust,
respect and equality.
PGIM Investments is a diversified distributor of asset
management capabilities, with over 100 actively managed funds
globally. We are dedicated to helping clients tackle their toughest
investment challenges and base the foundation of our investment
strategy around collaboration and innovation. Our leadership team
welcomes new ideas and challenging the status-quo and are committed
to developing talent for long-term success.
- Responsible for designing/developing existing iframe pages into
Angular/HTML5 components with Drupal CMS (headless
- Can quickly familiarize with design/code and framework done by
others and jump in to enhance to provide customized components with
configurability for business.
- Collaboration with global technology, customer office and
DevOps teams, ensuring high-performance and availability, and
managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure
an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive
Your Required Skills:
- 5+ years of Experience building websites using Drupal CMS in a
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity
with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge
of the Drupal theme layer
- Extremely fluent with Angular 8/HTML 5/React and CSS
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
frameworks such as jQuery.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
i.e., building angular components.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome
- Experience with setting cookies and attestations.
- Experience with defining taxonomy, search optimization on
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style
across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into
working Angular 8 components.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP
implementations on aws.
- Knowledge of git, varnish cache checkmarx, Jenkins and aws
- Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
(e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully
inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing
their authentic selves to work. We don't just accept difference-we
celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential,
employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by
owning their development, their career and their future. We
encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued
opportunities within Prudential
- Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not
affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with
operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management
expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and
institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The
company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability,
expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time.
Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services,
including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services,
mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked
to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud
to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference
can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit
www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics,
disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner
status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants.
Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing
business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application
process, which may include an assessment, please call (800)
433-8960, prompt 4 or email
Please note that the above number and email are solely for
individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you
are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an
assessment, please email email@example.com to request