Medical Assistant - Part-time evenings
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Provides medical and administrative assistance to members of the
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Interviews patients.
- Measures patient's vital signs and records information in
- Provides basic patient education.
- Assists members of the healthcare team with procedures that
occur in the medical unit.
- May be required to draw and collect samples from patient and
prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Maintains the needed clerical and clinical supplies for the
- Assist with administrative/clerical duties as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program or
- One year experience working in a physician office, clinic or
ambulatory health care center.
- Must be CPR certified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb
or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Newark , Medical Assistant - Part-time evenings, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!