Director Strategic Account Management
Company: Premier Healthcare Exchange, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Director of Strategic Account Management is responsible
leading a team within a specified business vertical to ensure
maximized revenue is achieved, high levels of client satisfaction
are maintained as well as overall team development.
- Provide guidance to team on developing high quality account
plans; ensure long term and short-term objectives are planned
- Provide guidance to SAM on developing a Book of Business Plan
that outlines a strategy to achieve forecasted budget growth in
addition to Pivot to Growth
- Provide guidance in developing impactful stewardship
presentations yielding high-quality stewardship visits, when
- Develop strategies for cross sell and up sell opportunities
within client base
- Partner with leadership team to identify risk and develop plans
- Partner with Marketing to develop collateral to educate clients
on Zelis product offerings and enhanced value proposition
- Develop and implement new and innovative approaches to expand
or improve current contract scope.
- Advise clients on legislative changes and resulting actions
- Provide direction, coordination and oversight for all client
related activity in a customer centric fashion; oversee the
resolution of complex issues.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Zelis standards
- 5+ years Account Management, specific to healthcare cost
- 2+ years in leadership role
- Dynamic interpersonal skills that will enable developing strong
rapport with clients
- Ability to clearly communicate to client and internal
- Sense of urgency, ability to multi-task
- Thorough knowledge of Excel and other MS Suite products
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Travel requirements to (primarily) domestic destinations should
not exceed 30%.
- A standard work week exists but with the understanding that
additional time/effort outside of the usual parameters can/will
occur based upon the overall needs of the integration, where
deadlines exist and when necessary due to the needs of the
- A standard business environment exists with moderate noise
- Ability to lift and move approximately thirty (30) pounds on a
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company
and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments
optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims.
Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions,
payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications
for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical,
dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is
backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Premier Healthcare Exchange, Inc., Newark , Director Strategic Account Management, Other , Bedminster, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!