Head of Site Reliability Engineering (JR1026353)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. (BR), a $4 billion global
Fintech leader and part of the S&P 500 Index, is a leading
provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions
to banks, broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate
issuers. At Broadridge, we do well by doing good. Our unique
culture is guided by the Service-Profit Chain-the idea that success
is mutual, directly connecting employee engagement, client
satisfaction, and the creation of stockholder value. We enable
better financial lives by powering investing, governance, and
communications for our clients, their customers, and the financial
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge
is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain
outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and
hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning
services to our customers and ultimately build customer value.
The Head of Site Reliability Engineering will be responsible for
leading, growing and motivating a set of robust and hardworking
engineers. The ideal candidate will in addition to possessing
excellent leadership skills will also be a highly skilled system
engineer with knowledge of code and automation. They will also have
a strong aim to improve existing systems and processes to advance
the way our hardware, software, and network solutions are designed
- Drive GTO SRE strategy across the Portfolio of products and
associated SRE teams within the GTO business segment
To ensure Portfolio SRE teams
- More than 15 years of relevant working experience with a strong
- Strong exposure in driving transformation programmes and
process for constant improvement
- Excellent knowledge in distributed architecture, Cloud,
microservices, SOA, IaaS and PaaS as related to design
- Ability to identify potential design issues and present valid
solutions/options during the design phases
- Experience in Agile and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience in leading SRE teams and/or DevOps functions or
- Understanding what it takes to support applications and its
related infrastructure in a production environment (Service Level
- Experience growing and building multiple highly effective
- Experience collaborating across organizational boundaries,
forming alliances with other members of the GTO management
leadership team and building bridges that support functional as
well as company goals.
- Ability to identify trends and promote solutions that solve
challenges efficiently across the organization
- Highly-collaborate team player who can build strong
relationships at all levels of the technology and business
- Working through the definition, design, release and run cycle
of software products to markets
- Experience with DevOps, ITIL, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure
and Operations, including environment stand-up, server builds,
firewalls, security and regulatory compliance.
- Experience of any object-oriented language
- Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience with IBM MQ, Kafka, Postgres
- Familiarity with Amazon cloud solutions and architectures such
as EC2, S3, Cloud Formation, Dynamo DB, Route 53, IAM, ELB,
CloudWatch, Lambda, Kinesis etc.
- Experience of Logging, Monitoring and Alerting framework for
hybrid cloud or third-party services using AppDynamics, Splunk,
Data Dog and CA APM.
- Experience with Atlassian toolset JIRA/Confluence and agile
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins and Ansible, GIT, Maven,
Nexus, Chef, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry,
Why join Broadridge?
- We offer a valuable benefits package effective date of hire
including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug,
dental, and vision), wellness benefits, fertility treatment,
inclusive parental leave, life insurance, tuition reimbursement,
disability benefits and more.
- We support a number of associate-led networks where associates
with similar backgrounds and interests can find peer support, shape
company policy and culture, receive mentorship from senior members,
and develop their careers.
- We provide a competitive 401k plan with employer match and
additional basic company contribution.
- We encourage our associates to rest and relax by taking
advantage of our generous paid time off program including vacation,
personal holidays, sick time, and paid company holidays.
- We strive to improve both our environmental impact as well as
our industries' by partnering with our clients to decrease their
carbon footprint through digitization, data, and innovation.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone
Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams
Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the
Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or
a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in
the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access the Companys career webpage as a result of your disability.
You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling
888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com
Keywords: Broadridge, Newark , Head of Site Reliability Engineering (JR1026353), Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!