Company: Amazon.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that
means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because
the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also
happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking an analytics or business intelligence
professional who will help our marketing team target the right
customer with right message/offer at the right time. In this role,
you will work with a variety of stakeholders as a thought-partner
and help guide their decision-making using data as your north star.
You will be working across multiple ecosystems and channels and
providing actionable reporting and recommendations to business
leaders at all levels. You will have the chance to leverage
datasets from across the company to produce critical dashboards,
one-off reports, and presentations. You will translate business
outcomes into agile, insightful analytics that are communicated
clearly and effectively. Your work will have real impact on
marketing strategies and operations.
As an Analytics Manager, you will...
- Provide stakeholders with timely, relevant insights, scenarios
- Produce tangible, action insights and work with senior
management to guide the Marketing roadmap.
- Work with senior management to analyze data and produce
tangible insights to guide the Marketing roadmap.
- Build analytical models to inform our marketing strategy in a
fast moving environment.
- Build dashboards that enable leaders to understand and act upon
data to create and iterate on various marketing strategies.
- Analyze A/B tests across Amazon and Audible surfaces.
- Develop Amazon-scale data pipelines.
- Imagine and invent before the business asks, and create
groundbreaking solutions using cutting-edge approaches.
- Contribute to the growth of the Audible Insights Org by sharing
and developing your ideas and learning from others.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Intelligence, Computer Science,
Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- 1+ years of working experience.
- Strong experience with SQL, data warehousing; experience using
data visualization tools like Tableau or Microstrategy.
- Knowledge of A/B testing, statistics and modeling.
- Passion for data, analytics, and insights.
- An equal passion for driving business and marketing
- Domain knowledge of comparable products (digital, retail).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python (preferred) or
- Understanding of and proficiency in data engineering
- Experience in AWS environment would be a plus.
- Customer and business obsession, with a bias for action and a
drive to create measurable value.
- High attention to detail and a track record of managing
multiple, competing priorities simultaneously under tight
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice.
We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer
and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks,
we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share
stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and
transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our
people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners,
storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences
power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the
power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities
who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Keywords: Amazon.com, Inc., Newark , Analytics Manager, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!