Director, Digital Marketing
Posted on: June 7, 2021
As a Director, Digital Marketing you will lead an agile team
focused on building digital experiences that support our Retail
Advice and Solution (RAS) Team's strategy. Acting as a Product
Owner on the RAS Journey Agile Team, you will shape the digital
strategy and lead execution on the development of digital
capabilities that support our Customers, Advisors and
Reporting to the Chief Product Owner (CPO) of the RAS Journey
team, you will partner closely with Initiative Owners, Business
leaders, and Global Technology teams to build user-focused digital
tools that help deliver business outcomes. As a Product Owner, you
will also works closely with technology partners, designers, and
business partners to lead the development process and ensure that
new digital capabilities meet Objectives and Key Results
Your role will focus on all aspects of the end-to-end advisor
and customer experience and require operating in an Agile
framework. This would include initiatives that explore and test new
experiences in market and initiatives that leverage customer
insights to rearchitect the current experience.
- Define, design, integrate and measure digital experiences that
support and drive business outcomes as a Product Owner on a digital
experience agile team.
- Collaborate with business partners, technologists, designers
and the Chief Product Owner to build constituent-focused digital
capabilities that support the RAS Strategy.
- Set an ambitious and clear product vision, communicating
effectively to key stakeholders and the agile team
- Ensure alignment of product features and stories to the product
roadmap, prioritizing user stories based on stakeholder and
- Ensure customer-driven design, considering user pain points by
using market & industry knowledge and insights from Designers,
Business Leaders and Subject-Matter Experts.
- Drive sprint and release plans together with the Scrum Master
and organizational technology teams, using agile principles,
ceremonies and artifacts to aid execution.
- Lead and empower your agile team, ensuring that delivered
features are aligned to Objectives and Key Results created in
collaboration with stakeholders.
- 2-4 years of experience in an agile environment, preferably in
a Product Owner Role.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in one or more
business function (product, marketing, service, technology,
customer experience, direct-to-consumer, Retail Advice and
- Track record of successfully delivering complex digital
experiences with iterative release components
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the proven ability to be a
"servant leader" in a matrix/nonhierarchical environment, embracing
an agile mindset that evolves with the business.
- Excellent work ethic, with an ability to be self-motivated;
managing changing priorities and meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to work
effectively with team members, leadership, and business
- Execution focused with the ability to distill business needs
into a clear execution plan.
- Ability to think strategically, collaborating with business
owners, technology and the CPO to build a strategic digital roadmap
that meets business needs.
- Experience in digital experience development, with significant
knowledge of user experience and design thinking principles.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data to
illuminate key findings and areas of opportunity + summarize
findings that educate key stakeholders in a way that is meaningful
- Challenger mindset with the passion to challenge status quo to
find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas - loves and
- Travel required (approx. 20%)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not
affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with
operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management
expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and
institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The
company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability,
expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time.
Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services,
including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services,
mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked
to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud
to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference
can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit
www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics,
disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner
status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants.
Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing
business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application
process, which may include an assessment, please call (800)
433-8960, prompt 4 or email
Please note that the above number and email are solely for
individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you
are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an
assessment, please email email@example.com to request
Keywords: Prudential, Newark , Director, Digital Marketing, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!