Location: Morristown, NJ, New Jersey, United States
Requisition ID: 55402
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Morristown, NJ.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading
global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services.
Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all
over the world. Behind the company's success are over 60,000
employees in more than 100 countries.
With U.S. Headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey, Schindler
Elevator Corporation is the North American operating entity of the
Switzerland-based Schindler Group. Schindler is one of the leading
global manufacturers of elevators, escalators and moving walks.
Schindler employs over 5,000 people in more than 230 locations in
North America. The company specializes in latest-technology
engineering as well as mechanical and micro-technology products
designed and rigorously tested for comfort, efficiency and
reliability. Schindler products can be found in many well-known
buildings throughout the US, including 4 World Trade Center, the
Bank of America Tower and the Marriott Marquis in New York, Cowboys
Stadium in Dallas and the Cleveland Clinic in Las Vegas.
Building Integration Technology Manager
Mobility is the goal
Responsibilities to include:
- Standardize and document the processes / procedures for
integrating Schindler PORT to access control vendors.
- Act as Technical Project manager for ongoing integration
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with our sales team
and ensure product and service selection meets customers business
and technology needs.
- Achieve expert-level knowledge in multiple Access Control
solution areas and be able to timely and effectively translate
client needs into actionable projects.
- Confer with customers and vendors to assess Access Control
infrastructure, understand how to help them integrate into
Schindler's PORT system.
- Understanding complex control systems including diagnosing and
troubleshooting networking and integration.
- Provide training and support for Access Control systems
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Schindler's PORT
System Access Control integrations.
- Must be able to present effectively in front of groups, both
technically and non-technically oriented.
- Ability to understand business needs of Schindler and Access
Control integrations; identify opportunities, discuss problems;
prepare and present solutions.
- Conducts extensive self-study (reading, research and practice)
to improve and maintain technical proficiency in Schindler's
Product offering. Completes Global certifications as required.
Mobility needs you
- 5+ years of experience in Building Systems / integration
- 2+ years in Access Control systems integration.
- 2+ years in Technical Project Management.
- Familiar with mobile operating systems: Swift for iOS & Kotlin
- Strong interpersonal written/verbal communication,
organizational and leadership skills.
- Experience working with Security Integrators, Property Managers
and Commercial Real Estate Owners is preferred.
- Proficiency with multiple modes of communication technologies
including mobile, video conferencing, and written communication
- Must be able to travel 25%-40%
Do you want to move the future with us?
If so, please click the Apply now button.
Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
marital status, gender identity, national origin, citizenship
status, disability or protected veteran status.
Schindler is committed to ensuring that our Career Center is
accessible to all jobseekers, including individuals with
disabilities. If you are having difficulty with the application or
the accessibility of this website, please contact