Posted on: June 7, 2021
What you'll do
As a Wendy's Shift Supervisor, you'll enjoy the benefits of
working in a fun, fast-paced environment where there is plenty of
room for career advancement!
The Wendy's Shift Supervisor:
- Role models excellent customer service to the rest of the
- Begins the journey toward management by learning and practicing
the fundamentals, such as opening and closing, counting cash
drawers, acting as Manager on Duty as needed
- Team training and coaching in the moment
Who knows, this could be your first step to a huge career!
What you can expect
Briad Wendy's offers:
- Advancement Opportunities - We promote more than 50% of
Managers from within!!
- Medical for FT Teammates
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Competitive wages
- Fun, Energetic Work Environment
- Direct Deposit and/or Pay Cards
- Flexible schedules
- And our AMAZING Briad Wendy's Culture!!!
What we expect from you
Team players wanted - job requirements
- At least 6 mos to 1 year of supervisor or management experience
in food service
- Quick-service / Fast Food or Fast-casual experience,
- Be punctual, attentive to detail, friendly, willing to learn,
reliable, and above all - honest
- Reliable transportation, including for late night hours
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a
- An impressive work-ethic
- Desire to learn and gain experience
- Must have a great personality, desire to serve guests, and
enjoy working as part of a team, and be upbeat and engaging
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task
Join Our Team!!
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Newark , Shift Supervisor, Other , Flanders, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!