Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers
mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100
companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes
for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference
and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued
This position will site at the site in NEWARK, NJ. Currently
remote, but will be returning to the site in the near future.
Job Track Description:
- Requires relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or
technical area through formal education.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results
with teams and can complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work
- Performs routine assignments.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and
- Applies knowledge of business learned through education or
- No supervisory responsibilities and limited impact on own work
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve
objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and
- Assists in preparing process dashboards and reconciliation
- Assists with audits by providing supporting records and
- Ensures updated process documentation and desktop procedures
- Ensures guideline adherence and alignment to the standardized
- Spearheads quality efforts and guides the quality verifiers
- Monitors review progress and alerts the review manager if any
concerns are observed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
A more detailed overview:
Skills required: Clear and professional written and verbal
communication; Minimum of Associate Degree (Bachelor's Degree
preferred) in Business-related field, or IT degree. Accounting or
Finance degree preferred.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially Excel.
Highly analytical with attention to detail and the ability to
prioritize tasks and responsibilities. Previous treasury or banking
experience a plus.
- Validate transaction reports, bank reports and settlement
- Prepare daily wire support and file support for all fund
- Transfer client payments based on morning and afternoon
- Accurately communicate with all clients (email/verbal)
- Make General Ledger entries
- Update daily/weekly/month logs (wire, transaction type,
- Update spreadsheets efficiently; Export data from various
systems to reconcile reports
- Analyze reports to ensure files have been received /
- Reconcile daily wires to weekly and monthly wires. Identify,
report and correct discrepancies
- Support banking activities including preparing support and
making entries in customer database
- Validate records submitted by the bank reconciliation group;
prepare / send monthly invoices
- Transfer funds between bank accounts as requested by areas
- Interact with the Quality Assurance and auditors and provide
- Backup coworkers while they are out of office
- Validate and approve support prepared by fellow treasury
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender
expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide
dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status,
basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to
apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such
accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the
accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the
"Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google
Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click
here to access or download the form. You may also click here to
access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.