Prudential's Global Technology team is the spark that ignites
the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide.
Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in
delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the
company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse,
agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our
combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation,
speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture
where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join
the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you'll unlock a
challenging and impactful career - all while growing your skills
and advancing your profession at one of the world's leading
financial services institutions.
The successful candidate will join a Development team who is
responsible for supporting Prudential's suite of cutting-edge web,
mobile and distributed applications. The team develops, implements
and supports various mission critical applications for the
Enterprise and its Business units. Responsibilities will also
include the ongoing maintenance of existing applications in support
of our customers.
The technical challenges are vast and exciting, whilst providing
the candidate with ample opportunity to increase and enhance their
technical skills, while keeping abreast of the latest technologies
You will be:
- Working with Drupal 8, PHP and MYSQL
- Also be working on Typescript, Angular 8 and Angular
- Collaborate with the team of Backend and Front-end developers
to enhance and maintain the websites built on Headless Drupal.
- Contribute to the QA Automation Library and Unit Test
- Working with the latest CI/CD deployment model built on
- Working in an Agile environment
- Development and enhancement of new and existing
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Desire to learn, share and apply new skills
- Ability to present solutions to complex problems
- Research emerging technologies and develop POC's
- Participate in the architecture, system design and development
of enterprise applications.
- Work in an iterative/Agile environment to collaborate with team
members and other teams and integrate individual components into
complex enterprise systems.
- 3+ years' experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP
implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including
data, display, and information architecture
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Strong experience in Angular 8
- Experience in Angular Universal is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Single Page Applications.
- Experience building responsive websites using Drupal Headless
- Knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, TypeScript
- Proven ability to design innovative solutions and deliver
quality software to strict standards and schedules through own
efforts and those of others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver
production quality software within tight schedules.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience on using tools such as Maven, GIT, Jenkins, Jira,
- Experience with Linux development environments and knowledge of
DevOps principles and methodologies
- Experience of monitoring and debugging using tools such as
CloudWatch, Dynatrace and Splunk.
- Proficient with database design, MySQL and stored
- Experience of Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM
- Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not
affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with
operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America.
Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management
expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and
institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The
company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability,
expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time.
Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services,
including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services,
mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked
to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud
to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference
can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit
www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics,
disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner
status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants.
Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing
business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application
process, which may include an assessment, please call (800)
433-8960, prompt 4 or email
Please note that the above number and email are solely for
individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you
are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an
assessment, please email email@example.com to request