Data Warehouse Analyst
Company: Premier Healthcare Exchange, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company
and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments
optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims.
Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions,
payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications
for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical,
dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is
backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital.
Assist Business Intelligence Office team in the organization and
management of all open Data Warehouse (DW) projects and tasks. The
Zelis DW Data Analyst will communicate and work collaboratively
with internal customers for project work and internal data needs,
including requirement gathering for project and reporting needs.
The DW Data Analyst will recognize, document and improve standard
internal processes related to the DW. The DW Data Analyst will be
responsible for identifying unaddressed business needs and works
with internal customers and development teams to deliver
high-quality reports. The DW Data Analyst will also coordinate the
execution of Adhoc reports and research requests.
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners to gather
and create business requirements to ensure that all aspects of the
work have been considered while also confirming that each business
requirement has clear acceptance criteria and is ready for
- Organize, maintain, communicate and own the team's DW
initiatives and projects.
- Interpret business and functional requirements for Data
- Develop DW development and QA timeline estimates in support of
technology development initiatives.
- Monitor and communicate DW project and request progress,
against plan, to technology and business operations stakeholder
- Provide data analysis and data mining on healthcare data.
- Supporting development initiatives for reporting and
- Help create and review testing scripts in support of QA
- Review and test data to ensure accuracy and validity.
- Maintain Data Warehouse integrity by creating and maintaining a
DW Data Dictionary and other documentation needs.
- Contribute to creating, maintaining and evolving best practices
and standards that are leveraged across Zelis.
- Follow established HIPAA, Compliance & Security policies.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- 3+ years of Data Analyst experience.
- 2+ years of Data Warehouse experience.
- In-depth understanding of and experience with Agile and SDLC
methodologies used to guide development projects.
- Experience in navigating databases and the ability to run SQL
queries in support of analysis work.
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting with
- Ability to think strategically, demonstrating critical thought
in a complex business environment.
- Demonstrated effective professional communication (written and
- Microsoft Excel- experience with data aggregation, adhoc
reporting and pivot tables
- Tabular Models (preferred)
- TFS (preferred)
- Tableau (preferred)
- Power BI (preferred)
- Jira (Preferred)
- SpiraTest (Preferred)
INTERPERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Advanced Analytical Skills - Uses sound and logical judgment to
identify and analyze complex, multi-dimensional problems and drive
test planning and test execution decisions.
- Teamwork/Collaboration - Develops and leverages collaborative
relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
Collaborates at all levels of the organization. Willingness to help
others, as needed, to make the team and each deployment
- Communication - Communicates accurately and effectively in both
oral and written form. Practices active listening. Expresses
thoughts and ideas with confidence and respects opposing views
- Managing Work - Ability to self-direct and multitask in a
fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Identifies task importance;
adjusts priorities as appropriate. Prepares and manages schedule to
ensure goals are met. Takes prompt action to accomplish
- Technical/Professional Learning - Keeps up with current
developments and trends in the field. Demonstrates strong desire to
advance in field and apply newly acquired knowledge in role.
- Living the Vision and Values - Keeps the company's vision and
values at the forefront of decision-making and action.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Premier Healthcare Exchange, Inc., Newark , Data Warehouse Analyst, Other , Bedminster, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!