Sr. Programmer Analyst
Company: A.M. Best
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Sr. Programmer Analyst will work on new and existing windows
applications, web applications and web services. The main focus
will be on an Excel based NAIC Electronic Statement Preparation
- Work as part of a project team developing critical Internet and
Windows-based applications in a .NET environment.
- System development and application architecture utilizing
VB.NET and ASP.NET within Visual Studio 2017 and 2019.
- Works on VSTO (Visual Studio Tools for Office) applications,
WCF web services and web applications implementing Oracle data
using SQL and PL/SQL projects.
- Work with other developers and project leads to ensure software
design meets business requirements.
- Evaluate project and technology solutions.
- Focus on how to best integrate and react to a changing
- Responsible for analyzing technical requirements and pursuing
technology solutions to improve performance and achieve business
objectives. Work on tasks/projects for our internal and external
windows and web applications.
- Document their source code and provide project estimates as
related to GANTT charts maintained by their project leader.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Programming or similar
field of study.
- Five plus years' experience in Application Development is
- Two plus years' experience with NAIC Statement Preparation and
validations is a plus.
- Strong application programming using Microsoft's .NET Framework
with five plus years' experience with VB.NET, ASP.NET,
Office), with SQL Server or Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of Amyni, VPE and other print related technologies is
- Eight plus years of work related experience is a
- Requires strong analytical skills and experience developing
windows and web-based applications, middle tier components and Web
Services. Strong ability to support production applications on a
daily, weekly, or annual basis, based upon business requirements
which will vary by project Ability to work with a moderate level of
independence; making appropriate decisions for both production and
development responsibilities. Must understand how to balance
between project/business goals and development costs with
assistance. Effective oral and written communication skills. Must
be able to work well independently or as part of a team.
Keywords: A.M. Best, Newark , Sr. Programmer Analyst, Other , Oldwick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!