Clinician Full Time Day
Company: RWJ Barnabas
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Conducts psychosocial evaluations of children and adolescents
referred for child maltreatment by Division of Child Protection and
- Provides crisis intervention and emergency services to child
victims and families as needed.
- Provides individual and group therapy to child victims and
- Provides well integrated psychosocial evaluations in timely
fashion for use by DCPP and their Deputy Attorney Generals (DAGs)
as needed for court proceedings.
- Develops and monitors individual patient treatment plans with
goals, measurable objectives and outcomes.
- Maintains timely progress notes necessary for documentation in
- Provides training in child abuse and neglect to hospitals,
community agencies, schools and to other professionals in the field
of child maltreatment.
- Master s degree (or higher) in psychology, social work, and/or
other mental health profession
Keywords: RWJ Barnabas, Newark , Clinician Full Time Day, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!