Senior HR Manager- Electronics & Chemicals
Location: Morris Plains
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future!
Advanced Materials is a $3.B business that manufactures chemical
solutions and services.
We operate in industries including automotive, construction,
semiconductor and life sciences. Advanced Materials is making the
world safer, cleaner and enabling the modernization of a growing
middle class by enhancing our customer offerings through a
differentiated portfolio of chemistries, materials, value-added
solutions and superior customer service. Our mission is to attract,
retain and develop diverse and highly motivated, entrepreneurial
employees striving to flawlessly deliver superior value to our
customers every day.
Honeywell is actively recruiting for a Senior HR Manager, based
in Morris Plains, NJ. This position reports directly to the Vice
President of Human Resources, Advanced Materials.
The successful candidate will provide HR Leadership for the
Electronics & Chemicals, global business enterprise. The role sits
on the business leadership team and partner closely with the VPGM.
The role will also create and implement the global talent
management strategy and succession planning, drive organizational
excellence in sales, and organization design initiatives
Develop and execute HR strategies in support of business
Strategic Plan (STRAP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) objectives
in the areas of talent acquisition, performance management,
learning & development, compensation and organizational
Work with leadership to:
- Drive standard HR processes for compensation, staffing, talent
management, performance management and employee relations.
- Evaluate organization and talent to drive business results and
- Leadership coaching, development discussions and planning
- Change management and organization development support
- Drive manager effectiveness and accountability to source,
attract, onboard, retain, and develop talent
- Capable of balancing multiple stakeholders, spending time and
energy with the leadership teams
- Focus on speed, driving execution and problem solving
- Partner globally with the One Country HR model, Centers of
Excellence, and HR Services to execute on business priorities
- Aptitude and experience leveraging data to drive business
decisions and access overall organizational health and
- Project management - Ability to plan, organize and manage
resources to bring about the successful completion of specific
project goals and objectives.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related
- Minimum of 7 years progressive human resource generalist or
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time (post
- HR experience supporting a commercial sales population
- Master's degree or MBA in Human Resources or Labor
- Specialist experience in staffing, benefits, compensation or
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong data analytical skills and process orientation
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Experience with and working knowledge of HR laws, practices,
policies and models in a global environment
- JOB ID: HRD112493
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 115 Tabor Road,Morris Plains,New Jersey,07950,United
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 04
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
Customer Experience (GLOBAL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Newark , Senior HR Manager- Electronics & Chemicals, Other , Morris Plains, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!