Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join
a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for
seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform
connecting families searching for senior care services with a team
of experienced advisors providing in sight-driven and personalized
solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is
to be a trusted destination for families and our community
customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500
advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of
our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf
of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom.
Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day
and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a
Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans
to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices
located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening
our office in Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and
benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K
with a match. We are committed to our employees career development
growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team
player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to
talk to you.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for the growth
and success of a network of community customers for A Place for Mom
within a designated region / market area. Customer communities
include a variety of senior living providers, such as assisted
living, memory care, independent living and retirement
Who you are:
The Customer Success Manager must be adept at measuring and
reporting these specific results to the communities, diagnosing
issues, identifying opportunities for improvement, and coaching on
best practices at all levels to achieve success. Ensuring we have
good relationships at both the sales and executive levels at these
communities is a must.
The CSM works closely as a single supportive team with their
regional APFM counterparts including Customer Acquisition Manager,
Regional Sales Managers and Regional Director, to achieve the
market specific revenue goals by driving maximum network
penetration, community retention and performance. This position
reports to the Supervisor, Community Customers.
What you will do:
- Builds and nurtures relationships with community customers in
market and fosters
- Drives a quick ramp-up of new community customers and
accelerates their effectiveness in being able to convert APFM leads
- Educates community customers on our value, process and best
- Participates in Community Customer company meetings when
invited and appropriate.
- Promotes the adoption and consistent use of Community Central
(a free, 24/7 online reporting and lead tracking service).
- Ensures retention of current APFM community customers in
- Communicates with the regional sales team regularly regarding
challenges, incentives and changes with in the market.
- Assists with maintaining the database of all multi-property
senior living companies and takes actions to ensure that the data
for their entire portfolio of communities are complete and accurate
on the A Place for Mom Referral serv Follows acquisitions within
the industry and ensures that any "transition properties" remain
customers of A Place for Mom.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 3-5+ years of sales/account management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the senior care industry or other
relevant experience and willingness to learn.
- A strong track record of supporting and servicing a broad
portfolio of indirect channel partners in a wide geographic
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly
independent and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment
- Experience demonstrating the ability to exercise independent
judgment and discretion with respect to matters of significance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, coaching and training skills.
- Ability to use tact and initiative and exercise sound
discretion and make sound independent decisions, within general
policy, procedural and legal guidelines.
- Ability to independently organize own work, set priorities, and
meet critical time deadline.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Word, Excel and
- Maintain accurate records and files of work performed.
- Must have reliable transportation to visit partner communities
from time to time.
Bachelor's Degree preferred
Key Performance Indicators include but are not limited to
- Territory move ins / revenue growth
- Community customer attrition / retention
- Territory level conversion
This job will involve working in the home office and travel in
the local market 90% and travel outside of the local market