Sr Software Engineer
Company: Premier Healthcare Exchange, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Software Engineer is tasked with creating and maintaining the
software and applications for Zelis Network Analytics. Software
Engineer reports to the Software Engineering Manager in charge of
the application they are tasked with.
- Planning, development, implementation and maintenance of
current and future customer-facing applications.
- Research and implement of new technologies as related to the
Company's products and services.
- Work with Product Management Team and developers to develop and
document new features for customer-facing and internal
- Participation in cross-team discussions regarding future
product offerings and current topics related to application and
database performance, architecture, features and security.
- Implementation of design specifications.
- Implement and manage development processes and procedures
related to the application and in conjunction with the Software
- Manage production systems and respond to questions and issues
that arise from operations.
- Document and improve existing processes
- Develop new applications and enhancements for existing
applications using Kanban/Agile methods
- Write code using OOP concepts
- Use source control and consult with the development team on
- Linux and command utilities
- Agile/Kanban experience
- Extremely motivated and proactive with a demonstrable history
of high achievement
- Thrives when working in a fast paced, demanding
- Innovative problem-solver who constructively overcomes
obstacles utilizing resourceful solutions
- Passionate about technology and business
- Enjoys a collaborative, team setting
- Works well in an open environment and thrives on constructive
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience, with at least 3 years as a Software
Zelis is a healthcare and financial technology growth company
and market-leading provider of claims cost management and payments
optimization solutions to price, pay and explain healthcare claims.
Zelis delivers integrated network analytics, network solutions,
payment integrity, electronic payments and claims communications
for payers, healthcare providers and consumers in the medical,
dental and workers' compensation markets nationwide. Zelis is
backed by Parthenon Capital Partners and Bain Capital.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Premier Healthcare Exchange, Inc., Newark , Sr Software Engineer, Other , Bedminster, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!