Company: Field Force Merchandising
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Field Force Merchandisinghas several Senior Coordinator &
Project Coordinator positions available in the retail &
merchandising store remodeling installation industry throughout the
Eastern US. Our teams work inside retail/grocery clients on
projects ranging from new stores, resets and remodels to nationwide
roll-outs and regional resets.
We are currently seeking candidates for the Lead Coordinator
positions to supervise reset/remodel teams in major retail chains.
Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year of experience with
retail store remodels, retail installations and merchandising,
light construction, and managing crews in this industry.
- Available for 6-week training to begin mid to late January.
- Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing, and
walking up to 10hours a day, and be able to pull, push and lift
materials up to 50 lbs.
- Must be physically able to climb ladders up to 6 ft. high
safely and must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be available for varied shifts including over-night
- Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting on-time,
work within strict safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules
- Must have your own reliable transportation for local
- Must have a valid drivers license currently not revoked or
- Must be willing to consent to background check and drug
- Must be willing to share a hotel/car rental with crew member of
the same gender while traveling.
NOTE: Pets and other people who are not current employees with
our company are not allowed to stay with you in your hotel while
traveling for work unless a recent medical document is provided by
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be available to travel away from your home with overnight
stays (company paid) when needed, with the possibility of being on
the road 3-6 weeks at a time.
- Have experience managing crews during reset/remodel, meeting
hours expectations while maintaining work quality.
- Ability to understand and execute critical paths and phase
- Meet with Construction Lead to discuss project status, provide
updates, and maintain daily milestone schedule that reflects the
time and action plan to maintain execution plan.
- Provide reports on project progress, evaluations, hours, and
any issues to senior management.
- Prior experience with retail/grocery store fixtures including
knowledge on the various components that make up gondola
- Prior experience with gondola moving systems such as gondola
train, gondola skate, and scorpion moving systems.
- Experience dismantling, assembling and placement of a wide
variety of retail fixtures and gondolas.
- Have a solid background in the safe use of basic hand tools
including hammers, scrapers and drills as well as other common
equipment such as pallet jacks, following all Company and Client
safety practices without exception.
- Ability to read and interpret retailer-specific Plan-O-Grams to
perform required merchandising activities and fixture installations
(POG, MOD setting) per instructions.
- Arrangement and placement of gondolas and displays in
accordance with blueprints and plan-o-grams.
- Carpentry skills are a plus.
- Have a demonstrated ability to interact with clients and team
members in an efficient, professional manner.
- Responsible for compliance with all safety program
- Serve as the main liaison between the construction team and
- Knowledge and experience using standard Windows and Google
Travel teams welcome to apply also.
Pay Rate is negotiated hourly and/orsalary based on skills and
years of experience. Compensation will be discussed thru out the
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Field Force Merchandising, Newark , Installer, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!