Nursing Coordinator Data Analytics, Intensive Care Unit
Company: Atlantic Health System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Morristown Medical Center is seeking an experienced Nursing
Coordinator, Data Analytics for our Intensive Care Unit, this
position is full-time, day shift 7am - 3 pm.
Essential Job Functions:
- Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process
to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care
for patients served.
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all
members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced
based care within a healing culture for the patient population
served and their families.
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values
(Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in
every aspect of their job.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer
- Coordinates and supervises the ICU quality database
- Collects, compiles and maintains statistics on ICU
- Participates in EBP, research and quality initiatives
- Fulfills mandatory RN educational and competency requirements
of the ICU and participates in the RN Peer Review process
- Valid New Jersey Nursing License Required
- Minimum 3 years acute care nursing experience required
- Critical Care experience is a plus
- Must be proficient with computers, particularly Excel
- Research and quality experience a plus
- Comfort with database entry and maintenance required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality,
safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients
and their families. We are confident that you will find success
within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th
year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work
For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of
collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our
patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore
abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from
discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe
benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects
of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation),
national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or
Keywords: Atlantic Health System, Newark , Nursing Coordinator Data Analytics, Intensive Care Unit, Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!