Internal Medicine Physician
Company: Atlantic Health System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are hiring Primary Care Physician at our established
outpatient practice in Morristown, New Jersey.
- Provides comprehensive medical services to patients
- Perform essential duties and responsibilities as role of
primary care physician
- Diagnose and prescribe medical treatments.
- Deliverance of quality clinical care
- Opportunity to work in an established primary care practice of
- Nurse practiotner support
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Both experienced and new physicians are encouraged to
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in Internal
- NJ licensed or eligible for license in NJ
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality,
safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients
and their families. We are confident that you will find success
within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 13th
year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work
For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of
collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our
patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity
employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore,
abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from
discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe
benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects
of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional
orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status,
disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry,
Keywords: Atlantic Health System, Newark , Internal Medicine Physician, Other , Morristown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!