Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation
Housekeeper / Environmental Services Technician
Shift Hours: Part Time, Mondays, Fridays & Every Other
Benefits of being a Environmental Services Tech with us
- Competitive pay based on experience!
- 8-hour shift
- Working with a great housekeeping team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining health care experience
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with
We are currently seeking a Part Time, Environmental Services
Tech. to join our rehab hospital located in Chester, NJ (MORRIS
COUNTY). This is a part time opportunity, work schedule requires
some weekday, weekend and holiday coverage. Come join our team!
Housekeepers (Environmental Services Technicians) help provide a
safe and welcoming atmosphere in our hospitals. In this role, you
will play a key part in patient recovery and visitor satisfaction
by keeping the halls, stations, waiting rooms and patient rooms
- Assists in maintaining the quality and appearance of the
physical plant by reporting repair issues and needs on a daily
basis or as needed.
- Keeps floors clean and safe by dust mopping and wet mopping as
- Cleans and polishes all metal trim furnishing and/or equipment
as necessary, as well as washes walls, windows and beds as
- Strips, waxes and buffs floors as assigned using safety
precautions to properly carry out the procedures.
- Assists in moving furniture as requested. Replenishes supplies
including soap, towels and toilet tissue, as well as other
Minimum Education & Experience
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Some previous housekeeping experience preferred.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about
safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient
Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing
(POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited
- Therapy Aide/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapist
- Environmental Services
- Food and Nutrition Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be
completed before an employee's first day of work.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects
diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees
are treated during employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable law.