Principal - Learning Solutions (Talent & Organization Practice)
Company: Infosys Technologies
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job Description Principal - Learning Solutions (Talent &
Infosys Consulting is seeking an experienced Management Consultant
with a Learning solutions leadership background within several of
our industry focus areas to join its Talent & Organization practice
at a Principal Level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead teams of learning consultants, both local and global, in
delivering end-to-end transformational learning programs.
- Gather and analyze data to support learning solution design;
facilitate client workshops to identify needs, co-create solutions,
and engage stakeholders in driving the learning process; use your
expertise to shape effective and innovative learning programs.
- Develop learning strategies and work plans.
- Lead curriculum design and content development activities,
using instructional design techniques for adult learning. Oversee
and guide the development of learning artifacts such as
persona-based videos, eLearning courses, class participant guides
and job aids.
- Manage all aspects of delivery, including logistics and
scheduling, trainer preparation, all channels of training delivery,
training environment maintenance, data staging, and feedback
collection and analysis for continuous improvement.
- Provide quality assurance for all work products, to ensure a
high-quality program for clients.
- Track training metrics and program status, and report to
project and business leadership.
- Support the growth of the Talent & Organization practice by
contributing to offerings and capability development, recruiting,
and other internal initiatives.
- Provide internal and external thought leadership in the form of
white papers, publications, speaking engagements, blogs and social
- Perform performance management and coaching duties for assigned
counselees in the practice; help counselees grow and develop in
learning and business acumen.
- Support sales and business development activities by developing
and proposing learning solutions for clients' learning problems,
together with resourcing models, budgets and scope and approach
documents for proposals and orals presentations.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required.
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and
national client locations, once pandemic restrictions are
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are
encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this
- At least 7 years of relevant experience.
- Must be a resident of (or within a 2-hour distance to) one of
our Hub locations) - Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Boston, NY City,
Basking Ridge NJ, Atlanta, San Francisco, and Seattle.
- Experience in delivering learning solutions for organizational
transformations, such as technology-enabled business
transformations, mergers and acquisitions, or outsourcing
- As a developer or instructional/technical designer
- As a lead over a medium-sized team
- Building project plans
- Building learning curricula and templates
- Two to four years of experience with multiple instructional
- Guide junior staff with Learning Management System
- Ability to leverage major LSM and LXP packages in delivering
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including
flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary
- Desire to work in a global delivery environment working on
large complex programs
- Use of all MS Office tools
- Experience in SAP, S/4 HANA and/or Oracle Cloud strongly
- Graduate degree preferred in Business Administration,
Organizational Behavior and Development, Industrial Psychology,
Instructional Design or other related fields.
- Experience consulting in package selection and implementation
of learning technologies - e.g., major LMS and LXP platforms.
- Experience with learning gamification.
- Experience consulting on development of learning paths, skill
and competency analyses, learning strategies, and learning culture
- Experience with onsite/offshore training delivery model.
About Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping
some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and
innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex
change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20
countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our
teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win
market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive
advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of
consulting firm, visit us at-- www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com
-- Country USA State / Region / Province Work Location Atlanta, GA,
Basking Ridge, NJ, Boston, MA, Chicago, IL, Dallas, TX, Houston,
TX, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA Interest Group
Domain Energy Skillset Process-Consulting - Change
Keywords: Infosys Technologies, Newark , Principal - Learning Solutions (Talent & Organization Practice), Other , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!