Client Partner - Digital Transformation
Company: TA Digital
Posted on: February 25, 2021
RW Newark, California, United States Full time Location: Bay
Area, CA and Chicago Area, IL Travel Amount: 50% Regional TA
Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth
year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital
transformation space to support growth and build a scalable
foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative
digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our
leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or
marginalized within their current organizations.
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision
even after you identify problems and recommend viable
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for
a stronger impact ---then you should consider TA Digital because we
are ready to talk to you! Description: TA Digital Client Partners
are dynamic business development professionals with strong
expertise in digital transformation and managed services solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in account
management and growth of Tier 1 accounts or a portfolio of named
accounts. You work with regional sales professionals and contribute
as the onsite liaison by assisting with project scope, escalations
and ensuring that clients receive the best possible experience in
working with TA Digital. Together you expand the client account as
you navigate complex business scenarios working with multiple
personality types such as business leaders, delivery managers,
project & product managers and creative designers in positioning TA
Digital's portfolio of solutions. Responsibilities:
- Help strategize with Clients on their digital roadmap and
ideation by showcasing the value-add of TA Digital to expand and
grow each client account.
- Develop and own the strategy and action plan for expanding our
relationship with each assigned client focused on maintaining &
expanding relationships while seeking new business opportunities
with additional stakeholders.
- Lead seamlessly with multi-faceted teams which include
individuals possessing unique personalities stemming from various
backgrounds resolving complaints and keep track of all processes
that pertain to the client's requests.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure
fulfillment of existing & new client requests.
- Possess a client interaction style that is informative,
consultative and education based.
- Study the industry vertical (trends, needs, best practices, and
- Understand product development and digital disruption trends,
reporting on the forces that shift budgets and strategic direction
of the market as relevant to the client.
- Attend conferences and networking events, documenting
activities for use in marketing and sales metrics.
- Acting as the client's representative inside TA Digital to
ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior,
motivation factors and decision triggers to help improve
relationships and grow the account Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent - will consider 3 years of
experience in lieu of 1 year of college
- Deep expertise and demonstrated success selling digital
transformation and product development solutions
- 5+ years of Sales, Client Partner, Account Management or
Product Manager experience with 2+ years within the Digital
ecosystems: Adobe, Hybris, Episerver, Magento, Sitecore, Elastic
Path, Acquia, BigCommerce, commercetools, Marketo, Salesforce,
Coveo or the like.
- Strong technical acumen and communication skills with the
ability to discuss solutions, benefits and features at various
levels both verbal and written.
- Measurable track record of driving business growth in assigned
- A consultative, growth focused mindset with the ability to
develop deep relationships and add value to the client's business
over the long term.
- Demonstrated expert level of proficiency in sales and business
acumen, pipeline management, client relations, opportunity
identification, conflict and negotiation management.
- Superior social and communication skills with a proven ability
to engage with CxOs.
- Strong problem-solving skills to help resolve client complaints
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle
multiple tasks and clients at once.
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel 50%+ within defined region post pandemic
and available for call after hours. Base Salary, Bonus, Benefits:
Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO /
Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense
Reimbursement as needed About us: TA Digital is the only global
boutique agency that delivers the "best of both worlds" to clients
seeking to achieve organizational success through digital
transformation. Unlike smaller, regional agencies that lack the
ability to scale or large organizations that succumb to a
quantity-over-quality approach, we offer resource diversity while
also providing meticulous attention to the details that enable
strategic success. Over the past 20 years, TA Digital has
positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data,
customer-centricity and exponential return on investment; by
melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies
with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable
digital transformations that intelligently build upon the
strategies we set into motion. We are known as a global leader that
assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the
digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps
within their business - ultimately ushering organizations toward a
more mature model and profitable digital landscape. Recognized in
2013, 2014, 2015, 2019 and 2020 Inc. 5000 list as one of the most
successful technology companies in the United States, TA Digital is
pleased also to share high-level strategic partnerships with world
class digital experience platform companies like Adobe, SAP and
Salesforce and possess global partnerships with industry leaders
such as Acquia, Sitecore, Episerver, Elastic Path, BigCommerce,
commercetools, AWS, Azure and Coveo. TA Digital has offices in US,
Canada, UK and India. For more information, visit:
www.tadigital.com EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of: Minority /
Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
/ National Origin TA Digital collects and processes personal data
in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a
European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.
TA Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color,
religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: TA Digital, Newark , Client Partner - Digital Transformation, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!