Head of Digital Data Aggregation
Company: EAD Corporations
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Head of Digital Data Aggregation (JR1019639)
- 283-299 Market St, Newark, NJ
- Full-time Company Description Broadridge Financial Solutions,
Inc. (BR) , a $4 billion global Fintech leader and a part of the
S&P 500-- Index, is a leading provider of investor
communications and technology-driven solutions to banks,
broker-dealers, asset and wealth managers and corporate issuers.
Broadridge provides an important infrastructure that powers the
financial services industry and employs over 11,000 associates in
18 countries. For more information about Broadridge, please visit
Broadridge.com/ . Job Description Reporting to the Head of Wealth
Management, you will be responsible for the data aggregation
business. You will play a significant role in crafting, influencing
and designing strategies to support the growth of a business
generating revenue in excess of $200 million/year. You will lead
and influence a team of approximately 100 product, service,
development and QA associates and be responsible for all aspects of
our growing business and build the industry leading wealth
platform. Given the complexity of the role you will need to be a
strong developer of people, client and market centric and an
outstanding communicator/influencer. You will nurture talent,
develop/deliver our product roadmap, develop new products/
services, encourage staff mobility and champion the growth of your
people all while producing outstanding client service and
satisfaction during periods of rapid growth. Over the past few
years Broadridge has enjoyed revenue growth across products and
geographies with a renewed focus on our Wealth Management Solution,
and we are looking to accelerate this growth and modernize
/transform our products procedures and organization. Key
- Growing/modernizing our product offering while interfacing with
solutions, sales and marketing to increase sales and Professional
Service revenue as well as growing brand awareness.
- Implementing investments to advance our products, bringing to
bear/leveraging emerging technology and capabilities to transform
our industry and product offering.
- Delivering outstanding client service and experience while
enabling clients to mitigate risk.
- Working with and influencing our Global COE's to ensure product
alignment and a consistent client service experience.
- Leading effort to modernize our people, tools,
technology/products and processes.
- Understand challenge of multi-channel/vendor services business
including digital capabilities.
- Revenue and expense management planning and management
- Execution excellence in terms of delivering new products and
services on time.
- Drive thought leadership.
- Strong and compelling communication including being
inspirational, transparent and utilizing new communication
- Able to be a public voice and leader with vision in Wealth
Front Office Segment.
- Orchestrate change and ensure alignment in a highly matrixed
- Forward-thinking, versatile, highly skilled individual on
executive leadership path.
- Minimum 8 - 10 years' experience leading a large diverse and
- Financial Services Wealth Management background preferably in
product management and solutioning in data aggregation
- Consistent track record to develop and deliver Digital and
Advisor product and technology capabilities.
- Experience using data and analytics to build service capability
such as next best actions and advisor scripts
- Proven track record planning and implementing large scale
business initiatives including client on-boarding, timely,
transformations and on budget.
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales and financial
targets including profit margin expansion.
- Strong analytical skills fact and number based strategic and
yet able to get to the details quickly.
- Values and encourages diverse opinions and balances with
decision making timing.
- Ability and track record closing sales deals, preparing
financial/sales proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Strong industry relationships in the Wealth Management industry
(front office, compliance and back office).
- Strong business acumen and decision-making skills balanced with
- Change leadership skills.
- Strategic and business planning skills while able to pay
attention to detail and drive execution when vital.
- Experience building highly effective teams and developing
talent. #LI-PP1 Additional Information Broadridge is an equal
opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any
other protected status."Everyone Benefits from Diversity &
Inclusion.Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."US applicants:
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.If you are a
qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you
may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable
or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career
webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a
reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending
an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com Head of Digital Data
Keywords: EAD Corporations, Newark , Head of Digital Data Aggregation, Other , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!