Senior Legal Affairs Officer - Lexis-Nexis experti
Company: Health Talent Pro
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionExperience you will need:
- Bachelors' degree; Juris doctor required.
- Experience reviewing legal documents and use of third-party
legal software (e.g. Lexis-Nexis).
- Relevant government and/or law enforcement experience
- Minimum 7 years' experience in a legal capacity or in a
professional/ management position and/or equivalent professional
- Prior experience as a law clerk or paralegal desired
- Advanced degree or industry specific certification may be
substituted for 1 year of experience.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours, as
neededCertificates and Licenses RequiredLicense: Staff are required
to possess a valid driver's license valid in New Jersey only if the
operation of a vehicle, rather than employee mobility, is necessary
to perform the essentials duties of the position.Admission to the
Bar of the State of New Jersey
Keywords: Health Talent Pro, Newark , Senior Legal Affairs Officer - Lexis-Nexis experti, Legal , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!