Senior UI/UX Developer
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Company DescriptionBroadridge, a global fintech leader with over $9
billion in market capitalization, provides communications,
technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business
transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching
client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and
generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates
globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and
Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster.
Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.Job DescriptionAre you
seeking a job with a growing company? Broadridge is Hiring! Were
seeking a Senior UI/UX Developer to develop cutting edge UI
paradigms using the latest technology. Youll have the opportunity
to promote and design best practices and help to evolve
Broadridge's development culture. Working in creating a world class
Wealth Management platform. If you are highly talented with a
passion and drive for both technology and investing, you should
consider joining the Wealth Management team.
- You will lead development of a fully integrated and dynamic
wealth management platform
- Youll Focus on responsiveness, performance, and usability
- Build and rapidly iterate in developing prototypes to support
UX hypotheses and UXR findings.
- You will build reusable UI elements focusing on complex data
and architectural relationships, analytics, federated content and
performance real-time browser connectivity, data parsing, error
handling, context passing, etc.
- Maximize code coverage using TDD.
- Constantly learn and improve coding abilities. Ensure the
entire UI team learns and grows through mentoring and knowledge
- Participate in product design and provide input on usability
early in the design phase
- Deliver excellent User Experiences (UX) and responsive User
Interfaces (UI) across all browsers and platforms
- 7+ years of experience with software development
- Good understanding of the internals of Web protocols: TCP,
HTTP, Websockets, REST
- Youll have a solid understanding of object-oriented design and
applications in multiple browsers.
(React, Angular, Electron/OpenFin).
- Proficiency developing asynchronous code using Ajax/Websockets
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience working with application caching and different data
serialization formats including json, xml, protobuf and Avr
- Passion for programming and learning new methodologies is a
- Financial industry and Investment Management systems
- Meaningful contributions to open source projects or interesting
code on GitHub
- Working knowledge of Linux, Amazon AWS EC2/S3/RDS
This Job is for you if...
You possess a deep sense of pride and will do whatever it takes for
your team to succeed
You know how to optimize code for performance and memory usage.
You think hard about a problem before you start writing code.
You write beautiful code and want it to be even better.
You believe coding is creative.
You are proactive and a have a problem-solving attitude: you never
say I can't do that
Keywords: Broadridge, Newark , Senior UI/UX Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!