Linux administrator with (RHEL; SUSE; Centos; Ubuntu)
Company: Emonics, LLC
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Acquire knowledge and detailed understanding on customer's
landscape and architecture
- Validate Scope of Work and Due Diligence of Data and identify
- Validate RLS and identify skill gaps
- Gather required and detailed information and develop SMTD with
complete understanding of customer's architecture.
- Responsible for giving reverse knowledge transfer to BAU and
getting sign-off from customer and internal stakeholders
- Effectively articulate risks and get sign-off on SMTD, Risk
Register and other technical / operational documents. Propose risk
mitigation plan and options.
- Responsible for implementing best practice, hardening, service
- Knowledge and ability to identify the technical and operational
risks well in advance and make recommendations of solution
- Changes management in customer devices for remote management of
devices and onboarding of Monitoring tool
Self-driven and self-motivated individual who can lead from the
front, take end-to-end ownership transition, and smooth Go Live of
services from the perspective of People, Process and Technology
- Should have minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience Linux
(RHEL; SUSE; Centos; Ubuntu)
- Good experience in Linux and UNIX (AIX) product engineering and
maintain software / hardware life cycle management.
- Experience in Linux (RHEL; SUSE; Centos; Ubuntu) infrastructure
design including Data Centre.
- Proficient in Linux (CentOS; RHEL; SUSE; Ubuntu) and AIX design
- Good Experience in LVM, User Management and
- Able to work with OEMs to maintain product life cycle,
important patch, and firmware updates etc.
- Experience on patch management for complete Linux (RHEL; SUSE;
Centos; Ubuntu) infrastructure.
- Good understanding of various tools that are used to perform
patching of the Linux (RHEL; SUSE; Centos; Ubuntu) servers
- Good understanding of various Clusters Solutions such as
Veritas Cluster, PowerHA, REDHAT Cluster, High Performance
Computing (HPC), GPFS, PCS cluster etc.
- Good Experience in Satellite Server Installation, Configuration
- Experience on LPAR installation and maintenance.
- Experience in mksysb Backup and restoration.
- Good Experience in NIM Server Installation, Configuration and
- Good understanding of various backup (Linux/AIX) and storage
- Project Methodology knowledge and experience participating in
project settings vs operations settings along with a fundamental
understanding of ITIL.
- Strong documentation skills
- Expert in ITIL processes
- Good exposure in various ticketing and monitoring
- Vendor coordination
- Capacity management tools
Keywords: Emonics, LLC, Newark , Linux administrator with (RHEL; SUSE; Centos; Ubuntu), IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!