Information Technology Coordinator
Company: Partnership for Maternal & Child Health of Norther
Posted on: January 20, 2023
JOB SUMMARY: This position reports to the Chief Development &
Communications Officer. -IT Coordinator will work with PMCH's
external IT consultant to manage service tickets, support staff,
manage IT projects, and plan for future growth. -This is an
administrative position that requires technical expertise.
- Work closely with PMCH's external IT consultant to manage
service tickets, coordinate system upgrades, and plan for
- Project manage small and large scale IT upgrades.
- Implement security protocols and procedures to prevent
- Manage users and support HR Department with IT needs for new
hires and terminations.
- Document IT processes and plan trainings.
- Serve as the main liaison between staff and IT consultant.
- Manage and analyze IT costs.
- Track and distribute all hardware including laptops, monitors,
tablets, and cell phones.
- Keep up to date with advancements and best practices in IT
- Handle other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or Associates degree/certificate
program with experience) in computer science, project management,
information technology, project management, business
administration, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT role.
- Experience with IT systems and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and
- Exceptional organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Keywords: Partnership for Maternal & Child Health of Norther, Newark , Information Technology Coordinator, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!