B2B Sr Business Developer Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
IDT is a leading provider of consumer telecommunications
products including premium prepaid calling cards, dial direct, and
online communication products targeted to the international
communities in the USA. IDT is seeking a talented and driven Sr
Business Developer Manager for the Digital Payments Wholesale
Group, to grow the B2B partners around the world as it continues to
implement strategies and develop content that supports Boss
Revolution Distribution Partners in the Americas.The BDM will be
responsible for driving our business growth primarily focusing to
onboard new customers accounts on our API platform. The BDM should
have extensive knowledge of the B2B industry and must have a
portfolio of accounts already in production, that can be brought on
board to add value to the base of IDT's partners. This role will
involve a lot of research on trends and set a plan in place to keep
ahead of the competition. The successful candidate will be the
primary point of contact for their clients and will build
long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their
customers with a focus to make IDT's partner's business
successful.This is a dynamic, high-impact position part of the Boss
Revolution team that collaborates across products, services, and
activities to advance IDT's goal of their continued, rapid
international expansion. We are looking for a proactive and
passionate candidate with strong verbal and written communication
skills (English-Spanish) who is motivated, organized,
detail-oriented with a highly analytical and track record for
improving processes.Renato Gutierrez hiredDuties include, but are
not limited to:
- Management of full cycle of the sales process including
agreements/signatures, live account status, and ongoing management
- Full ownership of customer requests (pricelist, Fx updates,
products updates...) and exploring new opportunities to add value
to the position.
- Manage and grow regional and international accounts with a
focus on increasing revenue, profitability, and adoption
- Develop strategies to maintain and increase account revenues &
traffic and win new business.
- Track, analyze, and communicate the overall progress of sales
efforts against activity targets.
- Ensure account retention, contractual health, well-being, and
maximum satisfaction of clients.
- Develop and effectively communicate quarterly sales strategy
and tactical operations plans to drive profitable growth and
retention of current and future accounts.
- Resolve operational challenges that impact the effectiveness of
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including
Operations, Customer Support, Finance, and the IT departments) to
improve the entire customer experience.
- Attend tradeshows, source leads, follow the sales process, and
report back to the sales management team.
- Provide timely feedback to directors about performance, sales
activity, account management, and strategy.
- Study and understand the various product offerings and their
- Identify trends by researching the industry, related events,
- Effectively communicate the needs of your customers to the
support team.EDUCATION/ CERTIFICATION/ # OF YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, mathematics, computer science,
statistics, economics, business, or similar areas.
- 5+ years B2B business development and account management
experience. (Direct or indirect work experience with international
and Domestic Mobile Top Up, E-Vouchers, Money Transfer, or Mobile
Financial Services Industry). Must possess a can-do,
entrepreneurial drive, solutions-focused with a high level of
- Rigorous attention to detail, strong quantitative and analytic
skills, and an ability to work across multiple perspectives and
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge within the
- Analytical ability to manage complex reporting, pricing, and
- Results-oriented focus with refined skills in communication,
organization, and negotiation.
- Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant
clients/partners, third parties, and internal colleagues.
- Proactive, flexible, self-motivated, and disciplined, with an
ability to work in a changing environment.
- Fluency in English/Spanish, including strong written and oral
communications skills in both SPANISH and ENGLISH. French is a
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building, and
presentation skills, with both an interest and ability to work as
part of a diverse team.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of
- Team-oriented, able to accept and create change.
- Literate with Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Ability to travel when needed within a reasonable window.At
IDT, we understand the challenge of being apart from those who
matter most. Communicating, transferring money, and mobile phone
service must be safe, simple, and affordable. Our flagship brand,
Boss Revolution, which includes our International Calling, Mobile
Top Up, and Money Transfer services, as well as our Boss Revolution
Mobile, net2phone, National Retail Solutions, IDT Express, and IDT
Carrier Services divisions all, support IDT's mission of enabling
our customers to keep in touch and share resources with their
friends and family around the world. IDT is listed on the NYSE,
employs over 1000 people across 20+ countries and has revenues in
excess of $1.5 billion. Since 1990, IDT Telecom has remained a
pioneer in Prepaid VoIP and UCaaS telephony. Today, we are an
industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and
are one of the world's largest international voice carriers.
Keywords: IDT, Newark , B2B Sr Business Developer Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!