Company: Hired by Matrix
Posted on: November 24, 2022
If you want more than just an assignment and to work with an
organization that values your contribution to our growth AND has
deployed a proprietary Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to
continue to support your job search efforts in the
future------..Hired by Matrix could be just what you need. We are a
distributed organization working with some of the premier Fortune
500 organizations across the US in multiple verticals and
disciplines. If you embrace positive culture, a dynamic teaming
approach, robust benefits, 401k matching, paid time off, and want
more than just your next assignment------..we are a great
Hired by Matrix has been providing talent solutions to help
organizations enhance team capacity for decades. As a full-service
search firm, we have partnered with companies across industries,
including Financial Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services,
Security and Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology,
Automotive, Engineering, and Healthcare.
- Design, build, test, and deploy software applications and
- Carry software products through the software development life
- Write clean, concise, and efficient code.
- Manage code documentation and version control.
- Work in an agile environment to release software on a regular
- Troubleshoot and debug software.
- Work with product owners, business analysts, and technical
leads to write concise user stories.
- Work collaboratively in an agile team environment to deliver
high quality code.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Analyze user stories and built code to achieve acceptance
- Conduct story demos to product owners and business
- Conduct story point estimation and story to task
- Write Unit test cases, with minimum 90% Unit test coverage for
all new code.
- Timely resolve production defect and/or production
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on software development experience in
Java. Knowledge of python and/or .NET is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience with relational and NO-SQL
- Minimum 3 years of experience building cloud native software
including microservice, REST APi's, Kafka. Experience integrating
internal systems with cloud native SaaS vendors.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with cloud providers
such as AWS/Azure.
- Experience building highly performant and resilient enterprise
software, with a focus on stability and 24/7 availability.
- Minimum 2 years of working knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD
- Good working knowledge of batch processing, and real time data
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel
free to contact Vivek at 201.379.7859 for additional
Approx. Duration: 12 months/RTH
About Hired by Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned
Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest
quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing
services to our clients. We are a full-service staffing firm with
experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance,
Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing
disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and
dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have
fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive
salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option with a company
match after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career
opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your
Hired by Matrix Career Center:
Keywords: Hired by Matrix, Newark , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!