Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Synergy Interactive
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Note: This role is currently Remote but moving to HYBRID 2-3
Days Onsite in their Newark, New Jersey office. Seeking a highly
talented Business Intelligence (BI) Developer with a focus on
MicroStrategy to join our client's team.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of
Enterprise BI solutions that comprise our global BI ecosystem.
- You will collaborate with Global Analytics business
stakeholders to strategize, design, and implement extendable BI
solutions that optimize ease of use and user adoption while
providing actionable insights.Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with Global Analytics business stakeholders on
- Analyze business requirements, propose, design, and implement
solutions using Microstrategy best practices to meet operational
requirements including scalability, maintainability, security,
reliability, extensibility, flexibility, and manageability. Ensure
that solutions are designed for optimal access (global) and to
deliver relevant content.
- Work with data engineers to create schema and applicable
objects to build and support dynamic reports and data
visualizations in Microstrategy.
- Produce technical documentation to support data delivery
- Experience with Agile Scrum.
- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance to less
experienced team members. Skills:
- 5+ years of experience with MicroStrategy BI tools as a
Developer/Architect in a large environment. Experience with
MicroStrategy 10.x preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant IT experience or combination of experience
- Proven experience developing and evolving BI solutions with a
- Must have extensive knowledge in Data warehouse designing
techniques like Star Schema/Snowflake
- Capable of capturing and modeling complex business cases in
terms of tables and relationships
- Very Strong SQL skills
- Data Integration/ETL experience is a plusWhat we look for:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact
with credibility at all levels of the organization and a team
player outlook with the ability to work well with peers.
- Effective analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
Keywords: Synergy Interactive, Newark , Business Intelligence Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!