Company: High Bridge Consulting LLC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
NOTE _ THIS IS A W2 ONLY OPPORTUNITIES - NO AGENCIES OR H1B
EMPLOYERS PLEASEOur client, a major Media Technology company and
amongst the best companies to work for is looking to hire a Front
End Developer with a Marketing Background.About you You have 3+
years of professional experience with front-end web development and
have worked with cross-functional teams to drive conversion
optimization across web experiences. You have a strong
understanding of statistical hypothesis testing and have the
ability to take a single hypothesis and break it into creative
ingredients that have a scaled approach. You have a deep
understanding of behavioral analytics, customer segmentation and
how to develop and implement personalization strategies across
multiply user journeys. You have experience running multiple tests
simultaneously and can optimize the experiments in flight in
real-time, avoid reporting collisions or noise, and report out on
both successes and learnings to a large group of stakeholders in a
clear and action-based presentation.As a Marketing Manager for the
Web Acquisition team you will...
- Translate business and product KPIs into test hypotheses and
- Build reports in Adobe Analytics to identify conversion
opportunities in the acquisition flow.
- Forecast experiment traffic requirements, test duration, and
- Implement, deploy and troubleshoot A/B tests using Adobe Target
to drive conversion of prospects to client's subscribers.
- Work with cross-functional team comprised of design, user
experience, legal, and analytics.
- Lead prioritization discussions and reviews to ensure the right
experiments are in the right place at the right time to maximize
- Traffic, manage, and mitigate cross-experiment
- Create personalized experiences leveraging segmentation tools
and real time targeting.
- Develop use cases for QA team to review all AB Test builds to
ensure experiments are working as expected prior to launch.
- Create web pages and schedule content across key discovery
touchpoints and surfaces through our CMS.
- Report on test outcomes turning results into actionable
insights and suggestions.Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Front-end Web Development with
can be used to optimize the user experience.
- Digital marketing optimization experience including
implementing, deploying, and troubleshooting AB Test activities
with optimization tools such as Adobe Target and Optimizely.
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to handle
multiple projects and move quickly and proactively to deliver
- Experience with Content Management Systems.
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Preferred
- Adobe Certified Expert - Adobe Target Business
- Experience with conversion optimization for subscription-based
- An in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Target three-step workflow
(experiences, targeting, goals and settings, including all
- Ability to determine the appropriate Adobe Target activity
types based on optimization goals.
- Browser-based debugging tools (i.e. Chrome developer tools, VEC
helper, Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger), and JSON for debugging
responses from Adobe Target.
- Strong understanding of statistical concepts and data analysis
as it applies to optimization.
- The ability to understand and translate business KPIs into
optimization goals and to make suggestions based on needs
- The ability to translate test results into actionable insights
- Ability to translate business requirements into metrics or
KPIs, build and interpret reports, communicate results and propose
a course of action based on analysis of reports using tools like
Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
Keywords: High Bridge Consulting LLC, Newark , Frontend Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!