Senior Software Engineer
Company: Hire Digital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A multinational client is looking for a highly-skilled senior
software engineer to join their program and network design, team.
The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of software
development processes and solid experience testing and evaluating
current networking systems.
- Grow existing platform and network capabilities to handle
massive growth, enabling the generation of insights and data
products on all internal and external data via self-serve
computing, reporting solutions, and interactive querying.
- Create scalable software platforms and applications, and
efficient networking solutions that are unit tested, code reviewed,
and checked regularly for continuous integration.
- Examine existing systems, identify flaws, and create solutions
to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring
and automated remediation.
- Plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC)
for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and
- Design and build tools and frameworks to automate development,
testing deployment, management, and monitoring of the company's
24x7 services and products
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or information
- 3+ years of experience engineering software and networking
- Proven ability to document design processes, including
development, tests, analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with rapid development cycles in a web-based
- Strong scripting and test automation abilities.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, as well as ORM and
SQL technologies, is a plus.
- Desire to continue to grow professional capabilities with
ongoing training and educational opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hire Digital, Newark , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!