Telecom Business Analyst
Location: Basking Ridge
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Job Title- Telecom Business Analyst
Work Location- Basking Ridge, NJ (US Based candidates needed)
W2 Contract role
Please share your resume @
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
* Analytical skills and experience in developing user stories, and
* Demonstrated facilitation and project management capabilities
with track record of accomplishing goals on deadline
* Ability to write detailed user stories and integration
requirements in JIRA environment.
* Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management
across various organizations
* Technical aptitude with good understanding of IT, finance,
contracting, onboarding, private network, revenue assurance,
provisioning and device/network management processes
* Knowledge of one of more industries and/or technology: 5G Network
Technology, MEC integration, vendor integration, IoT products,
Device Technology, FOTA/MOTIVE.
* Proficiency in JIRA, Agile Process, SFDC, ECPD, Apttus, Tableau,
MS Suite, GSuite
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Energetic and proactive with a strong sense of urgency
* Strong multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
* Ability to present complex ideas in simple terms and obtain
buy-in from stakeholders
* Ability to translate market/customer needs into well-conceived,
cost effective solutions and proposals
Previous partner or channel program experience.
Previous experience transforming and rationalizing processes.
Previous wireless connectivity or tech industry experience.
Previous contracting management experience.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical field including
Keywords: Experis, Newark , Telecom Business Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!