Java Developer (CONTRACT) REMOTE
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is
to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about
developing your career, while helping others along the way, come
join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring. Our team is seeking an experienced Full Stack
Developer with Java who is passionate about the craft and art of
developing mission-critical software. You love to learn and work
with leading-edge technologies in a collaborative work environment.
Main responsibility of this role will be to write clean code, data
design, testing, technical design and troubleshooting.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you
can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent
opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT
development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting
you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is
limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration
* You'll analyze product requirements and translate them into
detailed system functionality by working with internal
organizations and/or clients
* Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
* Perform hands-on code development and delivery and ensure that
coding standards, patterns and approaches are appropriate,
consistent and of high quality.
* Develops test data and performs the unit testing ensuring that
the programs perform according to program specifications.
* Assist less experienced programmers in the coding, testing and
debugging of application programs Special short-term projects may
* Bachelor's degree in computer science and equivalent
* 6+ years of experience in software development.
* Proven experience in the design, development, testing and
integration of high complex software solutions.
* Expertise in developing solutions in Java/Spring,
* Working understanding of software test automation(TDD and Unit
Testing Frameworks: Junit, Mockito, Cucumber)
* Proven experience leveraging DevOps and lean development
principles like CI/CD with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus etc.
AWS cloud knowledge is a plus.
* Should be familiar with relational and NOSQL databases.
* Should have strong communication skills
* Should possess experience working in a team-oriented group
* Experience working in the financial industry is a plus
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone
Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams
Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the
Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or
a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in
the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability.
You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling
888-237-7769 or by sending an email to
Keywords: Broadridge, Newark , Java Developer (CONTRACT) REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!