Senior .Net Developer (CONTRACT) REMOTE
Posted on: January 12, 2022
At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is
to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about
developing your career, while helping others along the way, come
join the Broadridge team.
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a growing company?
Broadridge is hiring! As a Sr .Net developer, you will collaborate
with other developers, product managers, and QA to build a system
for managing private equity investments. You will be part of a team
responsible for implementing the full private equity investment
lifecycle, using modern technologies including cloud infrastructure
and blockchain, and supporting clients with a global scope. This
will involve a mix of supporting existing logic and clients in
production, while having many "greenfield" chances to create and
implement new functionality in the system. We are looking for
well-rounded developers who work well in a development team using
iterative development methodologies to build robust, high-quality
This is a remote role where you will work off-site. Travel is
limited and generally used for team learning and collaboration
* You will Develop, test, and modify programs to improve efficiency
of business operations.
* You will resolve programming issues.
* Responsible for designing, coding and compiling modifications to
new and existing programs in accordance with standards.
* You will help coordinate the build and deployment processes.
* Develop test data and performs unit testing.
* Prepares software turnovers to Quality Assurance.
* You will adhere to project schedules.
* Provide production coverage and assist Technical Support in
resolving program issues.
* Provides technical and application assistance to Service Delivery
and Project Management staff in answering client's questions and
* Work with vendors and vendor data analysis as part of the
* Education: BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
* 5+ years of experience in software development
* Excellent understanding of C# and .Net Framework
* Experience with responsive HTML5CSS3 markup development
* Experience with React
* Strong experience with unit testing with nUnit and Jest
* Excellent knowledge of SQL and SQL Server
* Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing
for performance, scalability, and availability (for senior
Full-Stack developer position)
* Experience in Agile development methodologies
* Functional knowledge of Foreign Exchange processing and Cash
Management / Treasury functions including settlements and payments
is a nice to have
* Good analytical skills in assessing user, functional and
* Good problem solving, troubleshooting and communication
* Good English skills (both spoken and written)
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone
Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams
Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the
Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or
a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in
the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or
access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability.
You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling
888-237-7769 or by sending an email to
Keywords: Broadridge, Newark , Senior .Net Developer (CONTRACT) REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!