Director of New Community Career and Technical Institute
Company: New Community Corporation
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Director of New Community Career and Technical Institute The
Director of New Community Corporation Technical Institute (NCCTI),
will be responsible for leading and operating an accredited
post-secondary school of 150 students. Responsibilities include the
day-to-day administration, implementation, and management of
educational programs including several educational/industry driven
training centers. Ensure NCCTI programs maintains an accurate
account of the program outcomes by planning and managing all
aspects of the NCCTI programs for organizational effectiveness.
- Manage day-to-day operations of an accredited post-secondary
institution, overseeing marketing, outreach/recruitment, budgeting,
financial aid, career and student services.
- Establish and maintain curriculum standards and experience
marinating COE accreditation
- Develop and implement long-term, comprehensive, and detailed
- Maintain established goals for program completion and
- Improve professional development programs and evaluation for
faculty and staff.
- Prepares Accreditation annual report to accreditor. Maintain
- Provides oversight of programming by monitoring education
services for quality assurance and improved organizational
- Conduct program administration, planning, budgeting and grant
- Maintain and increase program enrollment goal and track program
- Identify funding and grant opportunities and develop
partnerships and proposals in response to
solicitations from the federal Department of Labor, New Jersey, and
- Develop and expand employment partnerships for student
- Develop strategic plans and establish school performance
standards and improvements.
- Foster relationships among local schools, universities,
businesses and other community youth and education programs to
enhance the development of NCCTI. New Community Corporation is an
Equal Opportunity Employer Experience and Skills: Education
- Bachelor's Degree required. a Master's degree is preferred
- 5 to 10 years of leading and managing an Accredited
post-secondary school. Experience in school development
certification and/or workforce programming.
- Familiarity with Title IV Financial Aid for a clock hour
- Knowledge of US Department of Education Postsecondary
Accreditation( i,e, Standards of Accreditation, Institutional Self
Study, and Preparing for accreditation Team Visit) If you are
having difficulties with the application process please click here
- Privacy NCC's Mission To help residents of inner cities improve
the quality of their lives to reflect individual God-given dignity
and personal achievement. Our Information
- New Community Corporation
233 West Market Street
Newark, New Jersey 07103 For more than 50 years, New Community
Corporation has walked the walk of social justice, helping
residents of inner cities improve the quality of their lives to
reflect individual God-given dignity and personal achievement.
After all, NCC was birthed from the literal ashes of the civil
disorders of 1967 by a core group of Black community leaders and
White allies, including a young priest named William Linder.
Together, they modeled through word and deed the moral principle
and reality that Black Lives Matter. Today, just as in 1967, NCC
joins in solidarity with all those who seek justice and an end to
police brutality and racism.
Keywords: New Community Corporation, Newark , Director of New Community Career and Technical Institute, IT / Software / Systems , Newark, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!