Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a ATG/E-commerce Business
Analyst for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our
professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting
challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract
position and the client is looking for someone to start
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ/ ZIP: 07920
Role: ATG/E-commerce Business Analyst
Role Description: The ATG/E-commerce Business Analyst would need to
have at least 4 years of experience.
Years of Experience Needed
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience managing ATG/ Endeca, 4 or
more years working in digital commerce with a strong understanding
of eCommerce concepts, 2 or more years of usability experience.
- Understand the business capabilities of ATG and Endeca to provide
digital functionality and technology expertise in support of
business-side design and implementation using ATG and Endeca
applications (Oracle Commerce).
- Monitor system implementation ensuring customer usability and
adherence to company standards.
- Lead, conduct and facilitate cross-organization meetings with
business users and information technology personnel directed at
obtaining solutions to system and business problems.
- Validate the high-level design and detailed design of components
involved in a ATG releases.
- Partner with IT in effectively initiating, planning, scheduling,
estimating, forecasting, coordinating, controlling, managing and
delivering all activities for ATG e-commerce migration related
- Lead ATG content and catalog management within learn and
shop/order flows using Oracle Commerce BCC and ACC, including ATG
product catalog updates and maintenance, ATG profile and segment
creation and management, and ATG promotion creation and
- In addition, the client Digital Experience Manager will represent
the online .com team in consumer requirement gathering sessions
(RGS) for products and promotions:
- Provide complete requirements for changes products, bundles, and
- Document online ordering requirement specifications via detailed
- Provide training material on site changes and enhancements to
online customer service teams.
- Ensure appropriate metrics tagging is tested and in-place with
- Work all issues through to resolution.
In short, the client Digital Experience Manager is responsible for
driving to completion the end-to-end work request process from
requirements inception to production launch including testing pre-
and post- production.
He/she will also:
- Collaborate with Legal, Usability, Design, IT, UI and Testing
teams as necessary to provide the best customer experience for all
products and promotions.
- Provide quick turnaround time on root cause analysis and
resolution of executive escalation issues.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor?s Degree.
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience managing ATG/Endeca
business tools (B2C, B2B, scenarios, promotions, targeters, BCC,
ACC, merchandising, etc.).
- 4 or more years successfully writing and implementing detailed
- 4 or more years working in digital commerce with a strong
understanding of eCommerce concepts.
- 2 or more years of usability experience.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects with interrelated
- Ability to forge strong relationships with both IT organizations
(web, ops, development, etc.) and business (PLM, Marketing,
Metrics, Legal, Testing, etc.) teams.
- Ability to understand and navigate the back-end IT processes and
- Demonstrated team player and leader who can effectively handle
multiple priorities simultaneously.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Client products, bundles and
- Certified Usability Analyst.
- Site Catalyst experience.
- Vendor Management experience.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 4+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Ratheesh
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 4042)
We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as
W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)